Being digitally inclusive at Leeds
At the University of Leeds we are committed to inclusion and ensuring our students, staff and partners are confident in creating digitally inclusive content that meet the needs of our diverse communities.
About this resource
This digital resource is designed to support all OD&PL audiences - staff, postgraduate researchers and colleagues at the NIHR, with guidelines and tutorials. The resource is currently in development and new tutorials will be added over time.
This site was created by Kirsten Thompson (Project Lead), Organisational Development & Professional Learning in collaboration with a range of partners including:
- Inclusive Learning & Teaching Development (ILTD) Project Working Group: Dr Jaqueline Houghton, Dr David Ireland & Rachel Myers
- Disability Services: Tom Starkey
- Digital Education Service: Fionnuala Murphy
- IT Training Unit: Jane Hetherington
- Learning Technologists' Network: Rachel Hartshorne and Richard de Blacquiere-Clarkson
- Learning Technologies Team, Leeds University Library: Paul Cave
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR): Michael Whittaker
Guides on this site have been published under a Creative Commons license to enable others to republish them. Information on the specific license is published on relevant pages and here: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Last updated: 08/02/21